Saturday, January 8, 2011

Best Blogger Tips

A brand new year…am late in posting…aah...too much of Garfield’s influence. Was being lazy. Come on, all of us have the right to be lazy. So here’s wishing you all a very happy new year. Let your year be filled with lots and lots of whatever you wish for. Wishes, when do come true, can backfire ;) So wish at your own risk.

I am tired of writing the same old stuff. New Year...want to try out something new. Done with poems, shayaris, am thinking why not try a hand at writing stories. Yeah, I know the expression on your face. Don’t worry, will try writing genuine interesting stuff. Now that am 24, I think I am old enough to write sensible stuff…hopefully :p Nonetheless, will give it a shot. Time to don the role of a story-writer now. So all the best to me and all the very best to you too. I am sure you will manage to read through my stories. You certainly can manage reading those after having managed to read my other “so called creative out of the brain poems and shayaris”. I sometimes wonder if I could be the next girl Rosesh (only for people who have watched Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai). I have the same enthusiasm he had to produce ‘not so good’ stuff every time…every single time. Only difference… I don’t call my amma “Moma”.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Admiration or contempt, bring it on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    UBC Challenge - July 2013

    A to Z Challenge - April 2014

    NaPoWriMo - April 2014