Monday, July 15, 2013

| | Best Blogger Tips



The mountain may appear green to you and the same might appear brown to me. What I see might not be the same as what you see, because, we might be viewing it from different angles, and sometimes that makes a hell lot of difference. In such cases, there is nothing right nor is there anything wrong. It is all about perception, my friend, it is all about perception.

P.S. They say "A picture is worth a thousand words". So, this week, I am going to speak the language of a few pictures clicked by me.

*As a part of Ultimate Blog Challenge !


6 comments:

  1. Ha haahaa.. I didnt realize that mountain was half barren until you stated it!! Yeah it's true!! Everything is based on people's perception and beliefs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all about perception. Well said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true poo.. it is all in the eyes of the beholder... perception in short :D

    ReplyDelete

Admiration or contempt, bring it on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    UBC Challenge - July 2013

    A to Z Challenge - April 2014

    NaPoWriMo - April 2014